The next generation of aeration technology is here. The SDOX utilizes a pressurized process to rapidly and efficiently dissolve oxygen in sidestream – offering multiple benefits in a host of municipal, industrial, and ecological water treatment applications.
The SDOX® is designed to take a sidestream from the main process, saturate it with oxygen, and re-inject the “supersaturated” solution back into the main flow such that is effectively mixed and distributed in the process. By leveraging Henry’s law, we are able to cost-effectively provide control of aeration levels through oxygen dissolution and injection for a variety of water and wastewater processes and applications. We provide fully-integrated skids that simplify both the design and construction process, and we have several options available for materials of construction and instrumentation control.
The BlueInGreen SDOX® offers the following features and benefits:
- Smaller footprint and lower sidestream flow requirements than competing technologies – reduces project capital costs and total cost of ownership
- Ability to direct inject into main process flow piping eliminates the need for large concrete basins typically required for bubble diffusion – and, uses ~40% less O2 than typical bubble diffusion applications
- Fully integrated and skid mounted oxygen dissolution and injection system – including pump/motor, VFD, control panel with PLC and HMI, DO/ORP feedback control loop, and associated piping and valves – provides single source responsibility
- Sophisticated controls that allow the pump(s) to be turned down to save energy, yet ensures treatment objectives are accomplished
- Factory tested for functionality and performance, ensuring minimal construction and start-up time
In addition to dissolution and injection systems, BlueInGreen can also provide on-site oxygen generation or oxygen storage tanks and vaporizers, as well as any other required ancillaries for a complete and functional solution.